Welcome to 8712 Braddock Avenue!!! This 5 bedroom 3 bath home is in move in condition. Fresh neutral paint throughout, hardwood floors on the main level, 50 year guaranteed laminate on the lower level. Home has a wonderful screened in porch with skylights, ceiling fan, and outdoor TV mount. TREX deck, patio fenced rear yard with a tool shed. The upper level has large Living Room, Kitchen with a Breakfast nook, Dining Room, 3 nice Bedrooms(master has a Walk in closet and all have ceiling fans} and 2 updated baths. Lower Level has a huge Family Room with a raised Hearth Fireplace, full bath, and 2 additional Bedrooms. Check out the 5th bedroom with private entrance. Laundry room walks out to rear yard and is home to the New HVAC and Water Heater in 2021 and new electrical service panel in 2019. Garage has a nice workshop corner with extra shelves and garage opener. Property is only 0.6 miles from Mount Vernon, 4.7 miles from Fort Belvoir's main gate, and 15 miles from the Pentagon.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,934 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Dryer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Walkout
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Insert, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. On Site, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Private, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price