This town home, with over 1500 finished square footage is close to Fort Belvoir and the Virginia Railway Express. Large eat in kitchen with island, bay window, and TV Mount. The kitchen & baths are updated. Hardwood Floors on the main level. Large Upper deck has an awning so you can enjoy the deck rain or shine. Large recreation room with fireplace walks out to fenced rear yard and lower level deck. There is a whole home Bose Sound System that conveys. Dual master bedroom with lots of closet space. Master bath #1 has jetted soaking tub, walk in shower, and dual sinks. Master bath #2 has large walk in shower & custom vanity. Two parking spaces right in front of the home convey. Property backs to Trees.
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,575 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, On Site.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Trees. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)