Light and bright and bursting with amenities, this updated and spacious 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is well suited to modern living. Floor to ceiling windows flood every room with southern sunlight. The updated chef's kitchen features stainless steel appliances, designer lighting, over sized pantry, subway tiles, and generous storage. The open living area was thoughtfully renovated with custom storage, crown molding, and luxury flooring and is perfect for hosting family and friends. The spacious dining area easily accommodates a table for eight. The private owner's suite is the supreme refuge. The updated bath makes getting ready a joy and the spacious bedroom easily fits a king suite with room to lounge. A walk-in closet completes the room. The second bedroom is equally ample and is also graced by southern exposure. Stunning views of Old town and the River are enjoyed from the unit balcony and the building's rooftop deck. Two well-situated adjoining parking spaces (314 and 315) and a storage space (No. 72) complete the offering. Alexandria House features incredible amenities including a rooftop pool, party room overlooking the Potomac, concierge, and security. Alexandria House has an amazing walk score and is adjacent to Harris Teeter, within blocks of Montgomery Park's tennis courts, Trader Joe's, the Potomac River, Mount Vernon Bike Trail and some of the best restaurants in Old Town. Less than one mile to Braddock Metro.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,298 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dryer, Washer, Intercom System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Balcony, Roof Deck, Deck
- Lot View
- River, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Concierge, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Sauna
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price