A RARE FIND !!!! The Property is sitting on almost an acre of land, a 40,243 sq. foot lot. Very hard to find in Alexandria. The home is need of some TLC but is a solid all brick home. Being sold strictly "AS IS" . A HANDYMANS SPEACIAL! Property has a circular driveway and a side load 2 car garage. 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 fireplaces, hardwood floors, 2 zone AC, screened in porch a large deck and a new roof. Located just a few short minutes from Mount Vernon and Fort Belvior. Home is located on a cul-de-sac down a short pipe stem driveway.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,231 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Utility Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Level, Pipe Stem, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)